Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Home again, Home again...

Well, I know it has been awhile since I last updated! We had my cousin visiting and then we went to Utah for a little over two weeks and my mom came back with us and stayed for a few days. So we are back! It was a great vacation spending time with family. My brother and his wife and kids were visiting from Boston and they hadn't seen the boys at all yet so it was good to see them. What did we do in Utah? Well the real question should be what didn't we do?!! We had family pictures, visited with family, I took the boys on a mini motorcycle, we went to the parks, went to Park City for a few days and rode the alpine slide and went swimming. We went to the barn and had dinner and rode the horses. Ryker was baptized! We played the Wii, watched movies, I mowed my sisters lawn which is like mowing a baseball field!! What's even better is that my brother-in-law had to pass it off because it has to look like a golf course when it's done!! I didn't quite pass! Just kidding Brauch!! We also saw some wierd things too...birds fly into my sisters windows and they hit so hard they die. While we were there two birds died, I even have the pictures to prove it! What else happened? Benson rolled off the bed and off the couch, Tayson was in his carseat in the stroller and his carseat flipped out and landed upside down when we were at a restraunt! My niece tried to feed Benson Big Red gum, and the boys ended up getting colds the last week we were down there so they didn't sleep very well. Needless to say, It was a blast just spending time with our families but it is also good to be back in our own home where the boys know the environment better. So here are some pics of our vacation....

No comments: