Sunday, September 23, 2007

Growing up fast!

The boys are a little over 10 Months now!! Crazy!! I thought my life was kindof crazy before...Loggan is crawling or I should say dragging himself really well now and this last Friday he started crawling the regular way! When the regular way isn't fast enough he goes back to dragging himself. He loves the door stops because they vibrate and make noise. So he will crawl until he finds one and hit it over and over again. He does like to get into everything too!! He lifts up the lids on boxes and pulls open drawers. On Friday Andy went up the stairs to change his clothes after work and Loggan loves his dad so much he tried to follow. I couldn't see him so I came around the corner and there he was climbing up the stairs! He was on the second stair when he fell backwards. He is pulling himself up on things also. So I guess I need to start baby proofing the house!! We cut Loggan's hair again for the second time about a week ago. It grows so fast! I also cut Benson's it was becoming too much of a mullet!! When I would take the electric clippers to his head he would start laughing hysterically! It was so fun and cute to watch! Benson has also started crawling. He started earlier this week. He finally figured out how to move his hands and legs together. He is still working on it though. He will crawl if he is going for a remote or my cell phone. Benson is teething...he is getting is canine in!! So he won't have any top teeth besides his canine and then his two bottom teeth. I'm thinking he should be a vampire for Halloween!!! Tayson is doing great too! He has been sooo happy lately. He laughs all the time and he is just so fun to be around. He is getting really good at sitting up. We have been working on that by putting him in a chair and also making his legs stronger by putting him in a bouncy swing. This next week we have the specialist coming to look at him and to help us decide if we need to take him to physical therapy. For those of you who don't know what I am talking about...We went to our last doctors appt. before we went to Utah and Tayson has low muscle tone. In other words we call him 'limp noodle'! He wasn't sitting up or trying to stand or anything so that is why we get to see a specialist so they can evaluate him to see how we need to proceed. Other than that the boys are doing great and we are having sooo much fun together. I am so blessed that I get to stay home and take care of them. I would hate to miss out on anything. Andy is working hard and loving it at the same time. He just hired his brother Ben to come work for him. Ben comes up tomorrow to live with us for a little while and start working with Andy. This will be a relief for Andy to have some help and it will be fun for us and the boys to have family close.

5 comments:

Claire said...

You sure are going to have to start babyproofing! If you figure out any neat tricks, let me know... I can't figure out how to stop Ethan from getting into all the dangerous stuff.

Maylin said...

I love their individual personalities! If you want to read a good story, go to my blog, then click on the link to my friend's blog Natalie + Jonny and read her entry "Some Days are Just Like That." I thought of you because it's a story from a lady with 6-yr-old triplet boys and it's pretty cool.

Scott said...

Andy-- Scott Langford here... Wow, Triplets?? I can barely handle my 2.5 year old girl while changing my 9 month old boys diaper. I can't imagine... Well good luck and come drop in to our blog-- www.langfordonline.blogspot.com

Jessie said...

yes, its nice to be home with our children. that is so cute how loggan tried to follow andy! hehe

Kori said...

Love the blog. They're way fun, aren't they?! It is fun to hear about your cute little family. I'm glad we can keep in touch. The boys are darling.